Looking for some fun ways to get more out of your your Smart Card deployment? If so have you tried……?
- Use Smart Cards to login to your Servers via Remote Desktop
- Use Smart Cards with the PowerShell Get-Credential Commandlet
- Use Smart Cards with your Firewall for single sign on
- Use Smart Cards to login to IIS Web Applications (just a box to tick and a radio option to select)
- Store multiple identities on your Smart Card and assign different (and perhaps more complex) PINs to the identities
Have a look at the screen shots below for some more details…
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Thumbs up if this article helped you 🙂 5 fun applications to think about when deploying Smart Cards,